Non-profits, other organizations or companies may purchase an Employee e-Blast ad or a Parent e-Blast ad. Please see Marketing and Advertising Section for further details.
NOTES TO REQUESTOR FOR PTA, BOOSTERS OR SCHOOL EVENTS:
- Flyers and/or Posters must be approved by the Communications Department.
- Once approved, you will be given the approval form.
- Submit copy of flyer and Flyer Distribution Form to the NBISD Communications Department by email to Kathy Villarreal for approval. Please note the following requirements for the flyers:
- Submit flyer at least one (1) week prior to the preferred distribution date
- The flyer must include contact information for parents to reach the organization directly such as a phone # or email
- Flyers may not contain advertising logos or promotions for any business/organization other than the approved organization submitting the flyer (you may list the sponsors name)
- Flyers may be printed front and back
- Flyers must be designed on one 8 ½” x 11” (or smaller) white or colored sheet of paper
- Flyers should be emailed in a PDF format (exceptions can be made)
- An email will be sent to the requestor along with a copy of the signed and approved Flyer Distribution Form.
- The organization/individual will be responsible for printing the desired number of flyers/posters.
- Approved flyers should be delivered to the campus secretary in a single bundle along with a copy of the approved Flyer Distribution Form.
- Flyers must be hung or displayed by a member of the sponsoring group. It is not the responsibility of the school staff.
NBISD reserves the right of final approval for the release of any flyer and may deny permission for any reason consistent with federal or state law, district policy, procedures or practices.
Download a PDF of the Flyer Distribution Form.
Email or call 830- 643-5761 for more information