Marketing & Advertising Opportunities
Here is the opportunity you have been waiting for and it is easy!
NBISD has implemented new ways for our business and non-profit partners to communicate with NBISD employees and parents that are easy, effective and affordable.
If you wish to learn more about marketing and advertising opportunities with NBISD, you may also contact the Communications Department at (830) 643-5761 or send us an email.
- Flyer Distribution Guidelines
- Academic District Calendar
- District YouTube Video Content
- e-Blast to Employees or Subscribed Parents
- Elementary Student Planners
- NBISD Excellence Awards
- NBISD Teacher of the Year Recognition Program
- New Braunfels High School Graduation Program
- Unicorn Stadium Video Scoreboard
- Website Advertising
e-Blast Ad Dimension:
Full-page ad = 2550 x 3300 pixels
or 8.5” x 11” (300 dpi)
NBISD will only accept family-appropriate advertisements, in accordance with NBISD Policy GKB (LOCAL) – Community Relations: Advertising and Fund Raising in the Schools. The word “Advertisement” will appear near any purchased ad.
NBISD Communications Department
1000 N. Walnut Ave.
New Braunfels, Texas 78130
Rebecca M. Villarreal, Executive Director of Communications
Updated: Jan. 24, 2023