NBISD Utilizes ParentSquare for Mass Notifications and School Communication
New Braunfels ISD uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number.
We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH PARENTSQUARE:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
Register today to set you communication preferences and stay up to date on school happenings!
Descripción general de ParentSquare para padres (versión en español)
This communication tool was launched in July 2022 after a decade of utilizing SchoolMessenger. For more information, contact you child's campus office or email email@example.com.