The posting of comments on any of the NBISD Social Media pages is at the discretion of the page administrators. These guidelines are in place for the protection, privacy and rights of NBISD students and employees. Naming a specific employee or student in a negative way will not be allowed.
We welcome your thought-provoking comments and hope to hear from you.
Administrators will be notified if one:
- Copyright and fair use laws are broken. If you are quoting someone else’s work, reference the person, and, where possible, include a link.
- Easily identifies students and/or staff in defamatory, abusive or generally negative terms.
- Is posting unsolicited advertisements– i.e. repeatedly posting the same comment or comments that are simply advertising/promoting a service or product.
- Does not show proper consideration for others.
- Discriminates against gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, disability, socioeconomic standing or non-proficiency in English-language skills.
Postings will be deleted/hidden/removed if the posted comment includes:
- Content that violates or promotes the violation of school rules.
- Profane, threatening, embarrassing, harassing, bullying or racist material.
- Lewd, vulgar, sexually suggestive, obscene or pornographic content.
- Material that is likely to disrupt the learning environment.
- Political lobbying.
The page administrators reserve the right to remove any comments at any time, for any reason.
If you have a comment or would like to report an inappropriate comment for us to review, please email Zach Perkins.