Thank you for your interest in employment with New Braunfels ISD.
Prior to completing your online application, please take a few moments to review or print out these instructions for reference while you are completing your online application.
You must complete an online application in order to be considered for employment with NBISD. Applications are reviewed by the hiring principal/supervisor. Interviews will only be scheduled with applicants that have completed their online application(s).
Please have the following information available while filling out your online application:
- Teaching Certificate(s); if applicable
- College Transcripts; if applicable
- To/From dates of teaching and non-teaching experience, name and address of organization, name of supervisor and contact information
- Name, job title, address, phone number for (3) three references
Instructions for logging onto our online application center:
- Select the position which you are applying for
- Click “Apply for this Position”
- Click “Create a New Account and Apply”
- Complete all required fields, click “Save
- Continue filling in the online application, remember to click “Save and Continue” when prompted at the bottom of each page
- You will be given the OPTION to upload up to (3) three documents/attachments (it is not required)
- Upon completing your online application, you will be prompted to review your information and complete the required “Application Confirmation Statement” located at the bottom of the page
- Click “Save and Submit”
- Print the confirmation page for your records
If you provided an email address, you will receive an email to confirm the details of your submitted application. You may check the status of your application and interviews at any time by entering your User Name and Password on our careers homepage.
1000 N. Walnut
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Human Resources Director
Teach in our schools.
Lead in our schools.
Support our schools.