Welcome to NBISD!
Registration will be online for new students to NBISD. You will also need to provide the items listed below directly to the campus to complete the registration process. For questions or concerns regarding the registration process as well as times the campus will be open, please see the campus directory list below.
New to NBISD?
If you are new to the district, you will need to provide the items listed below.
In order to comply with state and local mandates, as well as local school board policy, parents or guardians must produce the following documents:
- Government-issued Copy of Birth Certificate
- All students must be age 5 as of September 1, 2022
- Social Security Card
- Must be the child’s card
- Immunization Record
- Record of all immunizations and/or boosters
- Driver’s License or Texas ID
- Must be provided by the parent/legal guardian registering the child
Residency Verification: One of the following documents to prove you live within the New Braunfels ISD:
- NBU bill
- CenterPoint Energy bill
- GVEC or CPS bill
- Lease Agreement (listing all occupants)
- Mortgage Agreement
- Notarized letter from your landlord (listing all occupants)
If your family is residing with another NBISD resident, a Residency Form will need to be completed at the campus. Both the parent/guardian, and the NBISD resident will need to make an appointment with the campus secretary.
The NBISD resident will need to provide proof of residency and the campus principal must approve all forms.
CLICK HERE to view the campus listing with addresses and phone numbers.
For more information, call 830-643-5700 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School Supply Lists
- 2022-2023 Campus Start/Release Times
- Meet-the-Teacher Events
- Student Handbook and Dress Code
- Bus Transportation & Attendance Zones
- Student-Athlete Paperwork
- Vaccine Requirements for Students Grades K-12
- Frontline Health Portal
- Breakfast/Lunch Prices
- Free & Reduced Meal Prices
- NBISD Parent/Student Random Drug Testing Consent (7-12 grade only)
- 2022-2023 Voluntary Student/Athletic Accident Insurance Plan
- After School Program for Elementary Students